Monday, July 02, 2007

How Swede it is....

Some of you might have noticed that I deleted my other blog that served as a creative sort of journal where I wrote ideas for an instrumental music project I had going. Well, things with Winter's Fall have kept me really busy and I've really ignored the instrumental project, so I deleted the blog.

So now some Swede got the blog name. So if you want to see my ancestry, my lineage, the outer most branches of my family tree, click here: gidlund.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Bora said...

ah...I got tricked by this...still had your old blog on my rss reader and when this guy's entry popped up, I thought, "what the..." But the funny thing is that I just chalked it up to, "Oh that Pete. He and his buddies are so artsy...)

jillyg said...

he's my husband and i was tricked too. i just thought whatever it was i didn't get it.

pETE said...

This guy is amazing. I love going back and looking at it.


Same post!

Still there!

It's genius. Blows me away. Seriously, just go back and look at it. Stare at it for a couple minutes and you'll understand the brilliance. I love this guy.